We strive to be second to none
Morgan Miller is a hard-working company with strong family values.
Our culture empowers people to reach their personal and professional goals. Morgan Miller Plumbing is a family-style work environment. Our work is challenging and we know that. We don’t just hire anyone, we hire the best ones. We’re proud of the culture and camaraderie we have created, and need people with the same values and goals.Join Us
You could be the next master plumber
- We have 6 master plumbers, including our owner
- We’ve put 5 of the 6 guys through the schooling to achieve Master level
- Our time is divided between many local groups and charities in the KC Metro area
- Community involvement is priority with us
- We are where our competitors are not. Always.
We live on 4 basic principals
- Ensure that our plumbing services are that of the highest quality
- Create a workplace that attracts and retains superstars
- Develop a client base that is eager to call back again and again
- Build a company that remains beyond its founders
Morgan Miller Plumbing is Kansas City’s premier provider of residential & commercial plumbing services.
Deliver the ultimate customer experience, hire & retain 1st class associates, and work with high quality vendors which provides a sustainable, profitable, giving organization.
Do what I say I will do & adhere to ethical principles.
Tell the truth. Be up front & sincere in all situations.
Have time and money to enjoy your life outside of work.
Answer for your behavior & actions.
Work together to accomplish a shared purpose.
Be favorably disposed, kind & helpful.
Maintain superior standards of quality & achievement.
Use difficult situations as an opportunity to demonstrate faithfulness to commitments & obligations
Demonstrate a strong fondness & enthusiasm for the work I do.
Be a part of our wins
2013 KCSourcelink’s Battle of the Brands Champions
2013 Entrepreneurial All Stars
2014 Facebook SMB Council Members
2014 KC Chamber’s Top 100 Small Businesses of the Year
Ambassador for Mid-America Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
Belinda Manos, Ambassador
Board Member for Waldo Area Business Association
Jeff Morgan, Ambassador & Board Member
Community Assistance Council
Jeff Morgan, Board Member
South KC Chamber Of Commerce
Stella Crewse, Executive Board
Stella Crewse, Strategic Planning Committee
Bob Quirk, Education Committee
Bob Quirk, Advisory Board
Belinda Manos, Steering Committee Member
We're hard to work for - because we work so hard
As long as we have to work, we might as well enjoy it and have fun along the way. You think you got what it takes? We do!Join Us